- Boy: You know what?
- Girl: What?
- Boy: Next time i see you, don’t wear that skirt again, it’s too revealing
- Girl: Why? I thought you loved that skirt
- Boy: Next time, wear something that reaches to your ankles
- Girl: Ok whatever
- Boy: A dress that reaches to your ankles.. and wear long white gloves that reach to your elbows
- Girl: What?
- Boy: Trust me
- Girl: What are you trying to do? Hide me from everyone?
- Boy: Do up your hair as well real pretty
- Girl: Are You listening to what i’m saying? You’re so conservative, don’t choke me like this… Are you kidding me?
- Boy: I’m dead serious.
- Girl: You know i dont like guys who boss me around
- Boy: … Wear a veil
- Girl: … what?
- Boy: Wear this ring too
- Girl: ….
- Boy: Marry Me
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Friday, December 17, 2010
God gave me 5 fingers for a reason. My pinky is for my best friends and our promises that will never be broken, my ring finger is for marriage and for proof that we’ll be together forever, my middle finger is for that person that pushes me too far and to show them how I feel, my pointer finger is to silence them, to savor the moment, my thumb is for everyone, to let them know that I’m gonna be okay, no matter what :)
Boyfriend got overtired and he's already asleep. So, here I am, sitting in front of my laptop, spamming on tumblr like there's no tomorrow. The city tonight's temperature is about 20°C. Pretty cold that makes me wear my socks.
Too bad I'm running out of ciggies, so I brew a cup of a ginger coffee to warms me up..
a coffee? at this hour? srsly, what am I thinking? it will surely lead me to stay up all night, not to mention that this is my second cup of coffee today.
Well, I just realised that the last Development Communication class' schedule for friday was exchanged to thursday (yesterday) so, yeah, I HAVE NO CLASS FOR TODAY!! W00T WooOOOT I CAN SMELL WEEKEND ALREADY! BOOYAAH!